You can add a number of widgets to your page. To add a widget:
- Click the + icon at the top right hand of your screen to add a chart
- Select the widget you would like to add
- Follow the prompts on the screen
The Widget options are:
Customize news based on content you want to see
- RSS News Feed - Filter news articles based on topics relevant to you with this widget.
- Social Media New Content - Add this widget to get social media content specific to financial and transportation markets.
Analyze market direction and trends by selecting the data of your choice using the easy-to-view display
- Standard Watchlist - displays selected in terms of daily movement.
- Heat Map List - a color coded list that is shaded based on movements from the previous day. Green denotes a positive change. Red denotes a negative change.
- Tree Map - displays hierarchical data as a set of rectangles.
- Scrolling Ticker - a perpetual stream of values for the selected indices
- Gauge Chart - displays 52 week highs and lows relative to the current value.
View data on a map including truck data, rail data, critical events and more
View FreightWaves videos. including instructional, FreightWaves Now and events recap
View volatile markets and levels of volatility in those markets