A Watchlist is a way to display data. You can select from the following types of watchlists
- Standard Watchlist - displays selected in terms of daily movement.
- Heat Map List - a color coded list that is shaded based on movements from the previous day. Green denotes a positive change. Red denotes a negative change.
- Tree Map - displays hierarchical data as a set of rectangles.
- Scrolling Ticker - a perpetual stream of values for the selected indices
- Market Table - Displays the data in a row and column format
- Gauge Chart - displays 52 week highs and lows relative to the current value.